Sunday, March 27, 2011

We're Pregnant!

It finally happened! We are having a baby!








It has been a longer road than we ever expected but now we are pregnant! We spent almost 2 years trying to conceive, both naturally and with IUI's.

It just so happened that this last month was a bit different than most. We had a late ovulation test result. We decided not to pay $700 for the IUI if there was a chance we missed our ovulation due to a faulty test. I took 100mg of Clomid during the early part of my cycle and the rest was natural.

I was 3 days late when I decided to take a test. It was 9pm at night and I remember catching a glimpse of a second pink line. It was faint, but it was there! I excitedly hid the test and figured out how to tell Travis! I decided to tell him that night.

It was a moment I had been waiting for since we married. To be able to tell him he would soon be a Dad was all I ever wanted! Our dreams have come true! Our life is complete.

Now it's time to start a new journey and we hope you'll come along!

Keep checking back for pics and updates as the weeks go by!

Thank you to all our family and friends for their love and support over the years. We wouldn't have made it without you!

~Travis & Kalee~


1 comment:

  1. The two of you will make wonderful parents. I love you both very much and can't wait to take this journey with you.
    Luv
    Mom

    ReplyDelete