Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration

Bird, nest, egg, theme






Dream






Joy






Love

I found these pictures at Burlington Coat Factory and they were perfect for what I had in mind! They will set the tone for the rest of the room.





This is a collection of things that I will be using in the room. Trav's mom saved his bassinet and passed it down to us! It is adorable!






This piece will be painted white if we are having a girl or kept natural if we have boy. Same goes for the crib and changing table.






Here is Molly checking out the new decor!!






I love the striped paint and will be doing that in the robin egg color. The color irvine furniture shown here will be the color we'll use if it's a boy!







Here is a cute little chair I repainted for baby! The bunny is one from our Easter Basket from Second Saturdayz. Kara has the same one for her baby!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment