Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Bump's First Baseball Game!

The sun finally came out! We took full advantage of it by going to the Mariners game this afternoon! What a great time even though we lost. You gotta get used to it around here.



15 Weeks


I was teasing him for playing Scrabble at the ballpark! I kept telling him, " There's no Scrabble in baseball!"

The best part was running into old friends that were sitting 10 rows behind us! They were able to come down and sit with us.
C-town representin'
Ok! Back to baby stuff!

My body is really changing now! The Bump is growing!!!! I have my energy back and my appetite! Now, if I could only figure out how to keep this bulging disc from hindering my every move!

We will find out what the baby is on July 8th! Will it be a doe or buck? What do you think?


Hugs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment