Friday, July 15, 2011

Crib Bedding and Nursery So Far

I got the room painted on Tuesday night and set it up with what I had so far. We got the crib for $50 and it came with a mattress!

I had to pretend the bedding was sewn already.




Here is the window area.






Here is the closet. The doors will be taken off. I bought the dresses for $18 bucks!
You cam pretend the drawers are where they should be!






Here is where I will nurse the baby. The wicker will be painted white and we still need to find a rocking chair/ glider/ recliner.





Tonight, I decided to start on the crib bumper. Here it is all done! I spent $12 on the padding for inside and spent $50 on material to make bedding, clothes, bibs, drawer dividers, Boppy covers and what ever else I want to make! I would have to say I really am proud to have done all this so far so inexpensively!











I will be making crib sheets, crib skirt and a quilted bedspread tomorrow, so watch for photos!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!!! I am seriously impressed you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Today's generation's Parents look for giving their child with everything they can,thats why give importance to the Crib Bed Sets
    for a newly born baby and they are equally passionate about getting best crib set for thier child which is highly advisable.
    To keep the baby healthy and active, we should provide them with the best Bedding Sets for Cribs
    which help them taking sound sleep without any dis-comfort.
    There are certain things which you need to consider while buying a Baby Bedding
    for your baby, you need to take care of its size, color, material, height and width, design etc.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete