Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


Mother's Day 2011
10 weeks 5 days



What a great day! We got the garage cleaned out, made a trip to the dump and set a new Skype record! 4 hours and 35 minutes!

We decided to get together to craft via Skype. We made tissue paper balls for Kara's nursery. They made 10 in Idaho and I made 3 here in Seattle! We continued to work on projects together while talked, laughed and pigged out! They even got to see my Oreo dance! It was hard to believe I was 8 hours away! What a great time!




Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Chris, my step mom, Janet, to my mother in-law, Judy, my Grandmother in-law Marie and lastly, to my sister Kara, who will be having her third baby 3.5 months before me! I love you all and thank you all for your love and support.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there. We wouldn't be here without you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kent, Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment