Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yard Sale Mania

Shirley and I decided to hit up some yard sales this morning. While on our way to check out Covington area yard sales we got "stuck" in Lakeland! We went to Lakeland thinking we'd hit a couple we saw in the paper but ended up stumbling upon the Lakeland Yard Sale Weekend Extravaganza! OMG! The whole town was in on it! We had so much fun rooting thru stuff. We both found some great deals.

Hubby even found something!




I decided to wear my BRAND NEW Red Sox shirt today! It was my very first Mother's Day gift! Thanks so much, Kara!!





Now it's time to ice the back and have a late afternoon nap before the big game tonight! Go Red Sox!

Happy Birthday to my Nick-Pick! 14 years old! Love you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment