Tuesday, August 23, 2011

14 Weeks To Go!

I remember when we were only 14 weeks along! It was so new then, so much unknown! Now, only 3 short months left! I can't believe my third trimester will be here on the 30th!

My belly has finally made an appearance!





My sister, Kara, had her little girl on the 9th of August! Reagan is adorable!





I leave for Idaho on Saturday! A whole week with my family! I miss them all so much! I can't wait to see you all and spend some quality time together!

We took the bump to the ballgame again! Avery's "first" Red Sox game!





I got a baseball signed by Dustin Pedroia! Travis was impressed!





We had a great time!





The next day, we received a package in the mail from The Goible's. They went to Fenway with their son, Jackson and picked up a few things for Avery! It was so sweet! I couldn't help but cry!





All in all, my pregnancy has gone by fast! Travis would disagree!

Thanks to all of you for keeping up with my blog!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment