Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Nursery Photos

Here are a few updated photos of the nursery.  Not sure how I feel about all the blue... 

 We are still trying to find a nursing chair.  I'd like a rocker/recliner but anything will do at this point!

  The wicker stand is now white, thanks to Travis! Champ is hanging out, waiting to meet the baby!

 Here is a picture of the crib bumper I made. 


 Here is the whole crib set I made.


 Here are a couple bibs I made from scrap pieces
 Here is a little dress I made for her! I love being able to make these things for her!





 Here is a picture of Travis and I last night at Redondo Beach, Wa. 

Here is my latest Belly Photo! Almost 6 Months!!!


 Here is the wicker painted white!
 Look at all her clothes already!
 I have made a few patchwork blankets for her, a cover for the boppy and am still excited to do more!
And last but not least...
We've decided on a name!


Avery Theresa Marie Allen
"Ava"

No comments:

Post a Comment