Monday, November 21, 2011

A new chapter

8 days until my due date! It's getting exciting now!!!




I am excited about our guest arriving today! My mom arrives and will be staying with me until mid December. I know she's really here to see Avery but I want her to know how special this time will be with her up here.

Friday was my last day at work! I can't believe it's that time already! It has been so wonderful to have worked with so many amazing people. I've gotten to know some amazing families along the way. This job has given me confidence on myself to know that I can raise a healthy, independent, authentic child. My RIE training with Polly Elam has been an amazing gift! Thanks to all my coworkers, the families and especially the wonderfully amazing children, whose lives I know I've touched!

Now it's on to my new job! No pay but many benefits! Stay at home wife/mom!

This weekend has been a very busy weekend. I have been feathering my nest and I have to say, I am quite impressed with my work!

Here is a vinyl lettering that I put above the bassinet on our room.





Here is our Christmas Tree! I has to get Christmas ready for Avery!




Here are our stockings! Ignore the TV cords, Santa!



Here is part of the living room.




The dining room table





I decided to take some Christmas to our room since I bought a duvet in July to use for the holidays. We were given a new crib so I used the old crib to make a much needed head board. Now I just need to add the Christmas garland above the bed and hang a few red bulbs from it and I will be done!



I also set up a desk downstairs with a wireless printer! I love technology! I can print right from my iPad! Target had a great HP printer on sale for $79.99 (regularly $149.00) plus a coupon for $30 bucks off!!! SOLD!!  Here is the coupon: HP Printer I highly recommend you pick one up!

Now it's time to set up a housekeeping schedule and put the finishing touches on our beautiful home.

Break time is over!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment