Monday, November 7, 2011

Full Term! 37 Weeks

Tomorrow, Avery will be full term!  That means she is safe to come out!  When will you come out to play,  Avery? We are ready for you!


Here are some pictures from the baby shower that my mom threw for me!  We drove to Idaho last weekend to spend time with family and friends! It was a lovely shower. Thanks to everyone who was a part of that special day!


Desert table compliments for Grandpa Phil and Grandma Judy!  Thank you for all the yummy treats!






Proud parents to be!


My dear friend, Kari! Love you!


 Judy and Grandma Marie!  Thank you for all your love and support!


 My Mama Bear!  Thank you for a beautiful day! 


Here are a few pictures that Krista took for Travis and I.







The ladies!  LOVE YOU ALL!



 Love you, Papa!
 Love you, Reagan!


Next time we are in Idaho, you'll be able to see Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment