Wednesday, March 7, 2012

34 and 3 months Birthday!

Today is my 34th Birthday and Avery is 3 months old today! That makes me 296 months old!!
Last year, Kara came up for a visit and we wandered around Seattle!


We went to Cupcake Royale for my Bday cake!


I decided Avery and I needed to uphold the tradition!



It was south fun hanging out with my BabyDear!!

Turning 34 isn't so bad when you have a sweet sweet girl to hang out with!


Thank you all for your Birthday wishes! It's been a wonderful day so far!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 34 and 3 months Birthday bash! That sounds just great! I wonder how everything turned out to be this much enjoyable! Anyways, I too had managed everything in the fairy style for my daughter’s first birthday and had booked the best party venues in Los Angeles on a budget. my bash also came out to be enjoyable as well as pretty looking.

    ReplyDelete