Friday, March 16, 2012

Snuggling

Just yesterday I was saying how this rainy weather had to go, but this morning it has me loving it!

Avery and I are snuggled up under soft blankets in the rocking chair, listening to the rain fall.

She has just fallen asleep in my arms. Such a lovely rainy day!



She has her first cold! Poor thing! Her nose is stuffy and she has this little cough. It is just enough of a cough to get us to look at her, then she smiles and then turns away with a bashful grin...

I have been bad about posting pics, so I will do so now:

Getting ready to go to Ikea with Shirley



In the stroller at Ikea.


Daddy diaper time



Snuggle time with mommy



Avery had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb!



Here is a Birdie Branch I made!





We love our bed!



Say cheese!



Her very own Birdie



Her new dress!






Look at this! She rolled to her side to reach for a cloth!



Beautiful, isn't it!



Silly hat!






Time for some videos:


YouTube Video



YouTube Video


And last but not least, our favorite story... She sure loves her books and songs.

YouTube Video


1 comment:

  1. I love the little birdies! What a cute addition to her room. And she has such a sweet, sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete